- NEW!! PhD studentship for development of mobile applications to support data collection in the rainforest with the Extreme Citizen Science at UCL. This is an open post. For more information and how to apply please check here
- PhD Opportunity in identifying systematic biases in crowdsourced geographic information in Extreme Citizen Science at UCL with Ordnance Survey. Deadline 10th of November 2017. For more information and how to apply please check here
- PhD Opportunity in Geoinformatics La Haute Ecole d’Ingénierie et de Gestion du Canton de Vaud : For more information please check here
- Vacancy for new lecturer in GIScience @School of Geographical & Earth Sciences, University of Glasgow. While they will primarily be expected to teach GIS, there are opportunities to teach cartography and their research in can focus on almost anything related to cartography or GIScience. For more information see: http://www.gla.ac.uk/about/jobs/vacancies/ job ref – 012706.
- New PhD Opportunity in Extreme Citizen Scienc (https://www.ucl.ac.uk/excites) – University College London. For more information about the project and how to apply please visit UCL ExCiteS blog https://uclexcites.wordpress.com/2016/02/24/new-phd-opportunity/ or UCL website https://atsv7.wcn.co.uk/search_engine/jobs.cgi?owner=5041178&ownertype=fair&jcode=1540312
- The Department of Geoinformatics at Palacky University in Olomouc (Czech Republic) opens three 2-year positions for Postdoctoral Research Associate.
- Lecturer GIS/Geoinformatics, University of Glasgow
- three 2-year positions for Postdoctoral Research Associate
– Topic 1: Cartographic research in eye-tracking
– Topic 2: Spatial analysis and modelling
– Topic 3: Integration of sensor networks and GIS
- City Sensing and Data Services – EPSRC PhD studentship, Dundee, Scotland
- Fixed-term Senior Research Associate/Lecturer (“Oberassistent”) Position in GIScience/Geovisualization, University of Zürich
- Doctoral Research Assistant Position, Project: animated visual analytics of movement (AniMOVE), University of Zürich
- Studentship, UCL London, How interaction design and mobile mapping influence participation in Citizen Science
- Studentship, UCL London, Extreme Citizen Science